While Mexicali, Mexico is known for its natural and historical attractions, there is another reason why more and more people are visiting the city – medical tourism. Aside from enjoying the beauty of the Guadalupe Canyon or getting amazed by artifacts at the University Museum, tourists can also take advantage of cosmetic procedures performed at different clinics in the area – liposuction being one of the most popular.
What is liposuction?
A surgical procedure performed by expert doctor’s in cosmetic surgery. It is designed to remove pockets of fat with the aim of contouring specific areas of the body. It is one of the most common surgical cosmetic procedures in the world, and the most performed cosmetic procedure not only in the United States but in Mexicali, MX as well.
Typically, with liposuction a cosmetic surgeon removes fat using suction and a small tube called a cannula. Unwanted fat cells are removed via suction with the help of cannula inserted through the skin by making a small incision near the area to be treated.
Why liposuction in Mexicali, MX?
Liposuction in Mexicali, MX offers several advantages, including the following:
- The cost is cheaper than that of service providers in the US
- Mexicali has adopted medical care as its primary tourist lure, so cosmetic surgeons in the area see to it that they give the best service that the industry can provide
- Medical tourism in the area has a strong local government support; in fact, they have established a special lane to allow medical tourists to bypass most of the wait on the Mexican side of the border, which allows medical tourists to avoid a waiting period that can often take as long as three hours
- Hotels in the area offer special rates for medical tourists
- Local tourism offices offers subsidies on rides from Nevada to the city for medical tourists
- There are far more medical clinics than anything else in the strip malls and office buildings in the city
Call us today at (760) 550-6327