Does Dr. Zadeh accept my health insurance plan?
This is one of the most common questions we get asked by patients every day. The answer can have an important impact on the decisions you make regarding your care.
Dr. Zadeh contracts with most major health insurance carriers and transplant networks. The list below of health insurance plans is not all-inclusive, is updated periodically, and may be subject to change.
Please call your insurance company and ask if you have access to health care services at Hamid Zadeh MD Inc., and what (if any) co-payments, co-insurances, and deductibles will be your responsibility.
Our Billing department (760) 550-6327 can also review the list of accepted insurance plans with you.
Here is our list of acceptable insurance providers:
- AARP MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT
- AETNA GEHA
- ALLIED NATIONAL
- AMERIBEN PROFESSIONAL BENEFITS SERVICE
- ASSURANT HEALTH /ASA
- BANKERS LIFE AND CAUALTY COMPANY
- BCBS GOVE WIDE
- BEN E LECT
- BLUE CROSS
- BS OF CALIFORNIA
- CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND WELLNESS 6869
- CARPENTER HEALTH&WELFARE
- FIRST HEALTH
- FOOD EMPLOYERS AMD BAKERY
- HEALTH NET
- IMP CO SCHOOL VOLUNTEER EMPLOYEES
- IMPERIAL IRRIGATION DISTRICT
- KEY BENEFITS ADMIN
- MAIL HANDLERS
- MEDI CAL EDS
- MEDICARE PALMETTO SC
- MOLINA HEALTHCARE
- MULTI PLAN/CO-ORDINATED BENIFET PLANS LL
- O E HEALTH AND WELFARE FUND
- PAN AMERICA LIFE INS CO
- PARTNERSHIP HEALTH PLAN
- PREMERA BLUE CROSS
- RURAL CARRIER BENEFIT PLAN
- SD COUNTY SCHOOLS FRINGE BENEFITS
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA DRUG BENEFIT
- SOUTHWEST ADMINISTRATORS
- TALL TREE ADMINSTRATORS
- TRICARE WEST ATTN CLAIMS
- UNITED AGRICULTURAL BENEFIT TRUST
- UNITED HEALTH CARE
Is your insurance plan not listed? Call our Billing Department at (760) 550-6327.